星期日, 11月 05, 2006

Difference of life between countryside and city

After knowing a new friend who live in Lamma Island, and visited that place for several times. I start to have a habit to think of the difference between the life in the countryside and the city.
And I got it at sunday morning!

In Lamma you may be waked up by the dog's bark or the morning cock crew........Then how about in the city....... it will be the noice from the helicopter ><" outside your window................. %*&#$ SHUT DOWN YOUR ENGINE I NEED SLEEP!!!!!

3 則留言:

咸水魚 說...

搵橡筋射佢落嚟啦!

Simon Li 說...

I talked with a "new friend in island" on ferry before. We both agreeed that it is not easy to find a good place in Lamma. Most of the time all you need is luck and strength to walk though the island.

It also took extra effort to keep up keep up with the city.

Getting supply is another issue: I just can't find a way to get a new chair for my computer desktop back into lamma, in an affordable way! The ferry at Aberdeen can't ship cargo, and I can't find a chair in Central.

Kenneth 說...

Simon: you can try to visit the funiture shop at wanchai(if you need its location,you can call me)! last time i buy a chair, it also agree to transport.