星期一, 3月 19, 2007

三本好書! Help you keep UP and MOVING!!

One day i ask myself what are the difference between me and the peer. Soon i get the answer, it is the knowledge and vision. In order to maintain and strengthen my competitive ability, not just keep learning from jobs and companion, i insist to have a professional live-style. However it involve several different aspects. From habit to mind set. Then how to realize it? I found that i should start from my daily life.

Magazine is so common, and you must able to find one who is enjoying it on MTR or bus. And it is also a good kill-time stuff when you have a rest. But what kind of magazine you prefer. I choose these three. If you want to buy them now, then you need to walk around, since it is impossible to buy them from a one-stop bookshop.

One is Hong Kong Local Business Magazine (in Traditional Chinese). One is from Mainland IT sector (in Simpliest Chinese). Here I Seriously Thanks Simon Li, even i really not like china IT culture, but realize it is important and essential. Friend, you widen my eyesight ^^. The last one is a world wide publishing Magazine (in English). This one is my favourite. If you ask how i found it, then i will told you a interest story.

One day when i travelling on MTR, i see a lady (like Kitty Tang, my ex-boss) enjoying it, i try to keep patient on waiting to see its cover.......however after 3 stations pass i still can't get it. Waiting diffinitely useless and i feel that i just like a satyr. Finally i open my mouth and it is the first time that i talk with a lady who i don't know before on street.....^^

沒有留言: